12.09.2010

{one month.}

I guess I've come to grips with counting everything in this manner..how far along I should be, how many weeks, how old Ryan should be...
I've come to grips with those around me don't understand and I'm ok with that.
I don't expect anyone who has never experienced a baby loss to understand.
It has gotten easier everyday, but time does not heal wounds.
I find comfort in reading about other BLM's. Through my tears..
It has gotten easier to deal with people's questions..
I still cry everyday at random times, just not as much.
I have found myself being a lot more compassionate.
Life will go on but I will carry her always, she will never be forgotten..
Because I will always be her mom.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."