1.25.2011

Red.




My grandpa used to be a redhead. Bright red hair, picture above does not depict well. Yes, thats me. Those are my grandparents. This current picture is my grandpa playing on YouTube, and if he weren't so cheap, I'd bet he'd get internet access and be addicted. He loves YouTube.

If you prayed for him, thank you. He is out of hospital. He needs an aortic valve replacement. It's an open heart surgery, and he's already survived two of those. He's decided not to. So please pray that his heart holds on for a long time even though its really broken.

We have a lot going on right now, and lots of decisions to make..I should be asleep right now but my mind is racing..

I don't even have to tell you what keeps me up every night..I'm sure you all know.

But I'm listening to "oh, how He loves us, oh how He loves us.." over and over. And he does.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Melody said...

I am praying for you! I'm glad your grandpa is out of the hospital! That's good news. If you want to talk, fb or text me.


Just a little update: I tested this morning (not FMU) and got a neg. I'm only 8dpo so I've not lost hope yet and I know I should have waited but I just KNEW it was going to be positive. I bought 5 dollar store tests so at least I have a few more for the next few days. I think I'll test every other day.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."