3.14.2011

some food and a review





My fave way to cook green beans is to cook the nutritional value right out. Bad, I know! Bacon, butter, brown sugar, and garlic...yummy!! We had these for dinner tonight with Spaghetti Pie which I totally stole off of Allison's blog(www.thestoryof5.com) can't link bc I'm mobile blogging, but she is my half sister and she had posted this recipe, so I decided to make it. And it was pretty good. The kids liked it. Thanks, Allison!

I went to Walmart to get my neutragena mineral make up and they were out of my color so I decided to try this Revlon stuff. Ya know, Halle Berry is in the commercials for it. It is totally weird. It is supposed to have a cold sensation but it goes on wet. But its not wet. It feels like you are rubbing a wet rag on your face. But after I got over the weirdness, I kind of like it. It has good coverage and lasts all day. I used my kabuki brush, not the one that came with it.

That's all I got for now..its bed and bath time around here!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I started using the Revlon make-up you're using too. The brush it comes with is too small in my opinion so I too use my kabuki brush. Weird sensation but after getting used to it I like it too!

Natalie said...

So...just another reason we're secret sisters...I love to make my green beans the same way! I have a serious love for green bean bundles and this is just the simple way without the bundles!! Maybe it's just an Arkansas thing? xoxo

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."