5.05.2011

it's thursday!

This morning, I went to Kirkland's and bought what I had wanted to buy. Lighted branches!!! They were on sale for $19.99 (normally 29.99. The vase was $17.99.

Photobucket

I love them. I may get some more for my bedroom later. I also picked this up because I have an obsession for circles and it was on sale for $20! Its the metal thing next to the chair. Notice the circles on my curtains? I know, ridiculous.
Photobucket

I also got a new broom because today all glamour cleaning supplies are 40% off! My leopard one had about had it...see how it's peeling? But, sweeping with a pretty broom is so much better than sweeping with an ugly yellow one, right? Well, I think so.:) I paid $7.49 for this.
Photobucket

Oh, and yesterday I got this because it looked like fun to scrub my dishes with a happy flower!!
Photobucket

Well, I had a coupon (imagine that, ha!) for $15 off a purchase of $50 or more!! Woo-hoo! That really helped. :)

Here is the circle metal bowl my mom got me from Big Lots ('scuse the messy kitch in the background!)
Photobucket

Sorry these pictures stink, they are all phone pics.

I started a picture wall. It's in the hall. I will probably junk up the whole wall with my children's pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyways, today has been such a peaceful day..I have cleaned (or attempted to), sat and just listened to KLove with the windows open..it is such a gorgeous day here!!

I took this picture driving back into my 'hood this morning. Just a pretty day.
Photobucket

Oh, and I took a picture of my flag. I planted one of my palm trees. I just love palm trees!
Photobucket

Wanna know the very best part of my day?? Shh, don't tell anyone, cuz it's a secret. See the red straw? Yep, it's a Sonic Diet Vanilla Coke. I haven't had one in like, over two months. I gave in and treated myself this morning. It was OH SO GOOD!!!
(Excuse the yucky picture!)
Photobucket

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Your house looks so cute! Wish you could help do mine!
And your hair looks great!

Unknown said...

CUTE! I so wish I had a house to decorate!!! Love your choice in decor as well! Maybe if I invested in a pretty broom, I'd want to use it more, good idea! LOL Your neighborhood looks so nice(I was gonna say "cute" but I don't know if neighborhoods are supposed to be cute haha)! My "guilty pleasure" is cherry diet coke from Sonic...with real cherry flavor, not diet. :D

Megan said...

Thanks for visiting my page! And I love everything you bought! :) And your obsession with circles, is as normal as my obsession with polka dots. Of course circles are a little more decor friendly in some senses. ;)

So sorry about your precious angel!

Your in my heart and prayers.
-Megan@ A Story Unfolding

(Oh... and YES sweeping with a PRETTY broom is much better than sweeping with an UGLY one!!)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."