5.25.2011

what I love about...





My kids!!! I am truly blessed. Beyond measure. I thought I would share a few things about each kid, right now at this time so I could look back..I just want to remember.

Caden--
Is the smartest, most creative child ever. He is sneaky, mischievous, and is always keeping me on my toes. He can run superfast and is great at all sports..he just chooses not to play. I love his creativity and big clear blue eyes. And im a sucker for his freckles. He is just super gifted.

Laiken--
She has never once gotten in trouble at school. She is sweet hearted and kind. I love her sweet freckled face, too. She is a closet drama queen..she saves it all for at home. Or for me. She has a tendency to whine, but only to me. She loves shopping, bling, all things animal print and pink. She thinks Justin Bieber is gross. She lives for her softball, which keeps us super busy.

Camden--
My baby. The one that looks exactly like his mommy. He is the sweetest most loving 6 year old ever. But he has a temper, is hotheaded, and sometimes very much a handful. He just looks so sweet its hard to get mad. No, I don't let him get by with it.:) He struggles with school and I wish it were easier for him.

I just love all these babies so much it hurts. I wish I could tell you all about Ryan Elizabeth, that she was in a bouncer, cooing and smiling. But she's not. And although I am blessed greatly, my heart will always have an empty place.

I am having trouble commenting on blogs. I have tried to comment on several of your blogs, but Blogger is not letting me..but know I'm reading!!! Is it just me or anyone else?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

The Mama said...

Your kids are precious. I will always be so sorry you can't tell us about Ryan Elizabeth. I am sure you miss her every day. Still praying for you

Anonymous said...

I can't comment either! Its making me soo mad! (by the way its Hillary from Our Hopeful Life!). What a fun run down on your kiddos. I totally laughed when you were talking about Laiken. She sounds just like my oldest Graham. I SWEAR he saves it ALL for me. :)

Hope you are having a great week so far!

Lots of Love! xoxox

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."