7.11.2011

its the simple things.



Right? Like seeing their joy over an ice cream sundae after church. And my 9 year old pretending he has rabies (oh, yes he did) and little brother copying him.
It's the little moments when they giggle together and play together that warms your heart. This morning during church, Camden was sleepy. As I was paying attention to the preacher, Cade was holding his little brother in his lap and scratching his back. Camden fell asleep like that. Tonight as I was taking a late bath, their giggles in their room made me smile. As I looked on and watched them build legos together with a brotherly bond that can't be broken...not all days are like this. Most days are fighting, hitting, tattling, screaming. But not today. And its the little things like this that I won't ever forget as their mom.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Ahh, brotherly love. You can't beat it! Thank God for those sweet times that help to make up for the other 100 times that you want to wring their necks! :)

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is so sweet! I, too, treasure those little moments when they're doing things together, other than bickering back and forth. Love the pictures!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."