7.09.2011

Saturday



I always dread this day. Or at least I have since that chilly November day. The ninth of November. Today it has been 8 months. Eight months too long. I want my baby here in my arms. Sigh.

I love this picture that Tiffany made for me. I will treasure it for ever.

We had a pretty low-key day around here. We did go grocery shopping and we picked up a new {bad for you} favorite treat. My kiddos love popcorn and I saw Marshmallow popcorn and thought gross...but really it was SOOO good. It comes with a packet of drizzly marshamallow syrupy goo that melts into the popcorn. I have only ever seen it at my local grocery store {Harp's for you Arkansas folks}, I have never seen it at WalMart. But they may have it, I dunno. Anyhow, it was a sweet, salty, buttery goodness. If you can find it, you should try it. I drowned my sorrows into a bowl.


Tomorrow is Sunday, which means Church, so it should be a great day. I love Sundays.


For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...

Ecclesiastes 3:1

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I love those pink shoes with her name! I wish I had more around here that had Caroline's name on it. (thank God for blogging because it's really the only time I can even "say" her name as much as I'd like to!).

Lots of love today!

xoxox

Melody said...

I'm not too fond of marshmallows but I do LOVE rice crispy treats. So, maybe I would like it. When I saw it on facebook I thought how gross but maybe I'll have to try it. I'll have to wait until AFTER I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I'm sure I've already gained enough weight, lol

FrouFrouBritches said...

Bless your heart, girl. I am so sorry for your loss. Love that picture.

Gotta get to Harp's and try that popcorn. It sounds divine!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."