2.14.2012

Vday

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!!

This morning, we went to see my perinatolgist and Miss Sawyer is doing great and she weighs 4.5 lbs. I got no good pictures because the dumb placenta is so big and she kept turning her face into it! He's so fast, he measures her, tells me she's growing well and charges me $400. Go figure! Pretty much this lil girl is our Valentines present so we saved our money--no presents for each other.

After that, Scotty had to go have his liver functions checked and then it was lunch time. I chose Cheddar's.



I love the fishtank they have at the bar. My brother is a waiter there, so we had no wait. It was pretty VIP, ha. There was a long line. I almost felt bad cutting in front of so many people..

Then, we made a quick run to try and find Laiken a dress for the father-daughter dance on Thursday. We found one quick! We had 30 minutes until my OB appt.

Went to my OB appt and met with the other OB who will be doing my section and he was SO nice. He asked about our other kids, what we were naming baby, and he seemed to genuinely care. He said he loved Sawyer for a girl, his daughter had a friend named Sawyer. :-) Sooo....looks like if all goes according to plan, Miss Sawyer Bliss will be born via Csection on March 12.

After we left the Dr., we ran to Gordmans for a few things (I heart that place!) and to Kohls. SB ended up with 4 newborn sleepers. I realized last night she had one newborn sleeper!! There are still several things we need..I'm making a list. Please..if you have a baby tell me your must have item!! :-)



After shopping, I was sooo tired. All I wanted was this before we picked up the kids.


I gulped it.

Then we picked up kiddos. My sweet Cam made me this for Vday. I love that boy to the moon and back!! I am having a hard time thinking he's not a baby anymore..and he's 7.



Well, I think that's all for now!!!!!!

8 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

Such a sweet Valentine from Cam! Love it!

So glad Sawyer is doing well!!! Less than a monh to go. Woo hoo! I know you are so excited! My must have was baby gowns from Carter's. They are so much faster than all of those s aps in the middle of the night. Also, I loved our monitor that had the movement sensor - Angelcare, I think. It could sense the movement of her breathing and would set off an alarm if she didn't breathe for 20 minutes.

FrouFrouBritches said...

I mean seconds, 20 seconds

Hillary said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is still going great wit Miss Sassy-pants! March 12th is right around the corner! I'll be soo glad when that day gets here and so many of us can take a big sigh of relief and say a prayer of thanksgiving!
Bobby and I just ate at Cheddars the other day too! Great minds think alike!

xoxox

Nancy said...

Happy Valentine's Day! So glad you got to spend it with your hubby! And that all looks great! March will be here before we know it!!

Melody said...

I think you might want to buy a couple preemie things. You can always take them back if you don't need them. But, being born almost a month early, she may need some :) I also remember with Bailey thinking I had WAY too many blankets. NOT SO MUCH! We went through several a day with spit-up, pee, poo, and so on, lol.

The Mama said...

Less than a month!! I'm SO EXCITEDDDDD!!! I know you can't wait!!!

Okay, baby items. Angelcare baby monitor for sure. Swing. Swaddlers. Bumbo. I agree about the preemie items, my "Nate" needed them since he was a month early...he needed the preemie clothes for about a month.

I think you should do a post about the baby items that you have and then at the bottom list what you think you might want or need and ask people what they think... for example I heard over and over how great a bouncy seat was...neither of my kids would sit it in at all. It's definitely all very subjective to each individual kiddo, but it's an idea...

Unknown said...

WOW your pregnancy is FLYING GIRL! SLOW UP LOL!! Sounds like a busy day. you wore me out!

Unknown said...

So excited sawyer is going to be here soon!! I cant wait to see pictures of her! Im glad you liked the OB that is very important;) Yummy ... SONIC!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."