4.06.2009

Ya'll may hate me for this......

I was gonna post some cute pics of my kids I took yesterday, but I may just have to do that later. My current problem is coming first!!! I have to laugh, or otherwise I will start bawling again!
The half bath toilet..

The kiddos bathtub..

My shower...

And, my bathtub...

So, everything in my house and gurgling and bubbling and backing up. It smells like a zoo, and I cannot wash clothes, dishes, or myself. We have been having plumbing problems for a couple of weeks and on Friday, I thought they had finally fixed it. At least they said they did. So I think the septic is backing up. Anyways, I hope they get here soon, because I don't know how much more I can stand!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."