8.05.2009

Happy Birthday Camden William!!


Camden is 5 today. 5 is such a sad age, because you realize they are at a crossroads. They are no longer your baby...they only need you sometimes. He is super independent. I am bummed cause I wanted to scan some baby pics of him, but my scanner is not working. :( You have no idea what a precious baby he was!! He had SO much black hair and it stuck up and he had these eyelashes for days. As soon as they handed him to me, that was the first thing I noticed. His eyelashes touchd his eyebrows at birth. He was so pretty!!!
Camden-
I love you more every day. You are the sweetest, funniest little boy. You look just like your mama. You make people laugh who don't know you. You are an attention getter. I am so glad that I have you. You love the outdoors and want to be just like your daddy, which melts my heart. You wear those big boots around, saying I want to be just like daddy. You can stay for HOURS all day in the heat or cold in the woods with daddy. You have a passion for deer, 4-wheelers, dirtbikes, and bicycles. You are such a rough and tough little boy. You adore water and mud and it manages to find you wherever we go. I am so glad God gave you to me. Because you are amazing and precious!!!!!
Mom

Camden will be getting a dirtbike for his Bday. He seems too little, but daddy says he will be fine...
We will be back on Friday with pictures of that deer cake. Tomorrow we are going to Sugarland without the kids so I am excited. I haven't been to a concert in a long time. I am freaking out over what to wear!!! I don't want to buy anything new, either because I am buying school clothes next week!!!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to Camden! :)

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!! I love that picture - I think its too sweet!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."