8.12.2009

What I DO know.

I don't know alot, but here is something I do know. God's Grace is sufficient for me. I am not perfect nor will I ever be.

"And lest I should be exhalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exhalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:7-9)
I know when I am weak, he is strong. When I am down, he is by my side. I will Praise him in the storm.
I have had alot of things going on lately. Sometimes things get rough. Motherhood is not always so glamorous. Being a good wife is hard work. My kids are far from being perfect, but I am so thankful God gave them to me to raise. I am not the best mom. Sometimes I yell, but I am doing the best I can. And I will continue to praise Him.


This is me and my Grandpa. I love him so much, and cannot imagine life without him. I am so lucky to still have three living grandparents. My grandpa is sarcastic, witty, funny, always right, Mr. Fixit, wonderful example of a Godly husband. He can make me feel better when I am down. I love, you Grandpa!!








No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."