9.05.2009

SICK

Laiken got sick on Thursday night. She started running a high fever and coughing. The Dr. said it's not swine flu, which is going aroind at her school. She also tested negative for strep. She was MISERABLE all day yesterday. At about 7 or 8 last night, I got fever and began to feel achy. My head is congested and my nose is runny. (Sorry.) I fee AWFUL! My throat is killing me. I am laying on the couch watching TV and playing on the internet. We have been watching Full House reruns. Laiken loves it. Scotty can't take care of us because he is staining our floors and it has to get done by Monday. We are holding up the painting....
Anyway, here is mu ultrasound photo in question. You may have to click on it to make it bigger. Camden sat on top of my printer/scanner so I can't scan anything. I am sure it is just one, but I can't decide what that is on top. The white blob on botton is def a fetal pole. Ya'll have a fabulous Saturday! I am going to order the Razorback Game on PPV because I can't go! I changed my ring tone to the Fight Song so I could pretend like I was at the game.








2 comments:

Brittney said...

That sounds EXACTLY like what Brook had this week. She ran a fever for about 8 hours and had the worst sore throat. She's still hoarse (the fever went away Tuesday night). I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Nic said...

I see it! Can't wait to find out!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."