1.18.2010

Bella and Caden


I miss my Bella so much. She was really the best chihuahua ever and I miss sleeping and cuddling with her and her sweet little face. The kids miss her like crazy. I have come to grips with she is gone and not coming back. It just makes me really sad. I love you Bella! We will NEVER forget her.

Caden will be 8 in about 11 days. Wow. I feel old. I love him so much. When you have babies you don't expect anything to be "wrong" or different about your child but it happens. I knew something was different, not wrong, but different about him as an infant. When I heard autism at around age two, I was DEVASTATED. He has come so far and we found out at around four and a half, he has Asperger's syndrome and that's a part of who he is. He is a very smart little boy and I love everything about him.
Caden at around three...:-)

He has become very moody lately and has a terrible attitude and I know things have been hard on him. Today when I got off work and went to hug him, he pushed me. Broke my heart in two. I am sure it is just a phase, but he has been very mouthy lately. Praying this gets better....
John 16:21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.
The love I have for all my kids is so undeniably amazing and I am SO blessed. I love you, Scotty Caden!!



4 comments:

Summer said...

I'm so sorry to here you haven't found Bella! You are such an amazing person and INSPIRING! Just on what I have read from your blog you are so strong....

You have been through ALOT! Your son is a cutie....

I hope you hubby is doing better....did you get the results back yet?

Summer

Jill said...

Okay so I just your comment on my blog and was glad you left a comment. There was a reason we came together. I had a little Yorkie and 3 years ago in April she got out and we never find her. Not everyone can understand how devastating this is, but she was my baby before I had babies and I was devastated. I still cry when I think about it and it was almost 3 years ago. His name was Simon and he was my wedding gift from my husband, we had him for 8 years. So I am so sorry because I know how bad your heart hurts. I remember praying just to find him on the side of the road so atleast I would know what happened to him. So nice to meet you and have your blog!

Brittney said...

I'm so glad your husband is doing better! I haven't commented in awhile, but I've been following what's going on and praying for you all. It's so inspiring to me to hear that your kids are all in a normal classroom setting. I have high hopes for Brooklynn (and luckily b/c of how her b-day falls, she basically has an extra year before she starts). God can do anything!!!

prashant said...

Just on what I have read from your blog you are so strong..

Work from home India

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."