1.28.2010

Yum Yum soup on a cold day

We are expecting an ice storm tonight so I decided to make a ten quart pot of vegetable beef soup to eat on this weekend. It's soooooo good. I didn't realize how much soup that actually would make..Wow. I don't have that much room in my fridge so I will have to freeze some. I plan on making chicken and dumplings tomorrow also as long as the weather is bad and I get to stay home. I want to stay home, but hate for Caden to miss out on his bday dinner.:-(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

2 comments:

Nic said...

Ok...I'm coming to your house to eat chicken and Dumplings b/c I can't make them to save my life...LOL

Anonymous said...

That's life...that's why people have insurance!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."