3.02.2010

Serious Blogger's Block

Every night, I try to get up enough energy to turn the computer on and blog, but I haven't lately. I have been taking a break from my laptop (much needed). I have been doing everything from my phone, including taking pictures. I haven't used my camera in weeks (sad, I know.) My old camera was stolen in the break in and my mom got me a new one and I don't like it as much.

Anyways, I intend on being back soon. (With real pictures.) I haven't had too much to blog about anyways.

The only thing of importance that happened was that Laiken Addison turned seven!!!
I love her so much and thank God every day for giving me a precious daughter.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Laiken-you're a dolL!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."