7.08.2010

Random

Today we did nothing fun. Well, I went to WalMart..does that count?



Laiken took this pic of me today. She was making me pose, lol.
I cooked my fave chicken tonight, but the breasts were so tough. Not sure why. They marinated all day. I cooked mushrooms on the side b/c I'm the only one in my fam that likes them.


Looks kinda gross in the pic but oh so good. I loove cooking and it's so hard to in this small space.
I'm a food network addict lately!
Speaking of food. I'm not an Ice Cream fan, but it's pretty big around here. My new fave flavor is black raspberry chip. It's yummo. And I haven't had it almost every night in a waffle cone. Really, I haven't.;)


Well I'm off to watch raising sextuplets. I'm really into that show and glad it made another season. Much better than that other sextuplet show:)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That ice cream looks SO delish right now! I have been craving butter pecan ice cream...not sure why because I hate nuts, ha!

Tiffany said...

I've gotten so far behind on your posts - I am so sorry! How is Scotty doing health wise? You look gorgeous! I am the only one in my family that likes mushrooms as well - bummer. And that ice cream looks and sounds so yummy! In upstate NY we have been in the low 100's all this week, so ice cream is a must! {grin}

Melody said...

I LOVE "Raising Sextuplets" and I agree that it's much better than the "other" show :) Hope you are well, PLEASE say a prayer for us as I am officially in the 2ww myself as of today.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."