9.28.2010

11 weeks

It'd be nice if I had someone to take a pic of me so I don't have to do bathroom mirror self portraits.;)



Maybe next time.
Highlights this week-
How far along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: lime
Total weight gain:2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes: I wore the hogs shirt and I have worn maternity jeans. Mostly I wear gaucho capris or dresses.
Gender: don't know!
Movement: can't wait but still too early.
Sleep: Haha that's all I wanna do!
What I miss: diet cokes. I have one every few days but am trying very hard to not have caffiene or artificial sweetners. Which leaves me with water and juice. Water gags me while I'm pregnant.
Cravings: too nauseated
Symptoms: exhaustion, nausea, gassy, bloated...
Have a great Tuesday y'all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin
"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."