10.02.2010

Fabulous Friday

I've been MIA because I had an awful migraine on Wednesday and Thursday. It made me sooo sick.
On Thursday, Scotty and I went to UAMS and his Dr. put him on a chemo drug. On top of all those other meds. I hate it. :(
He will be having an ECHO of his heart on the 15th. Please pray. His heart is still getting bigger and may have more fluid around it.
That day was my mom's 50th bday so we celebrated at Caden's football game. My Memaw came home from the lake(her and my grandpa spend all fall and spring there in their camper).
On Friday morning early we met at starbucks for some shopping to get ready for my mom's 50th party @ Cajuns Wharf. My Memaw bought me some really cute stuff for fall. I'll take pics later. It was a big deal for me and my Memaw to go out alone on a Friday night!!



She's looking good for 70! My Memaw is probably my best friend. I love her so much. She ate up all the compliments my moms friends gave her. :)
I was getting my picture made on the upstairs deck and I leaned back on what I thought was a rail and it was the open gate and somehow my 90 lb mother caught me. I could see the headlines.. Pregnant mom of 3 falls from deck and breaks neck.
We didn't stay long, we just wanted to make an appearance. It's not our thing..we just wanted to support my mom.



Who does not look 50!!!! This lady who kept calling heself the paparazzi took more pics of me than I can count. Who knows where they'll end up!
We left and went to Bruno's which in our family is a HUGE tradition. I was raised in that restaurant. We love it. We feasted on cheese pizza and spaghetti and then we came home. We had a blast! She spent the night with us and the kids loved it!
While we were gone, Scotty and the kids roasted hot dogs and s'mores and had lots of fun!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."