10.05.2010

12 weeks

I'll save you the silly self portrait. My Dr's appt was scheduled for tomorrow. But last night I felt awful and was having terrible cramps. Then this morning I bled a little bit so after calling the Dr., they told me to go ahead and come in and check baby and fluid.
Baby on it's head.


Flipped the right way. See it's little face? My Dr's ultrasound equip. is ancient!


I have been constantly sick. The vomiting is horrendous! I have been craving Wendy's chili and potato at night. You'd think the nausea would be going away...
My BP is been a little high so my Dr. told me to elimanate salt. And sugar. (I'm a type two diabetic).
So, that's all for now!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."