11.13.2010

Saturday

We had a small graveside service yesterday for Ryan Elizabeth and although it was hard for me, I'm glad we had the service. I miss her so much... I miss being pregnant and at some moments, I feel hopeless. Having three kids at hone does not replace losing my baby and I feel like the next time someone tells me that, I may scream.
Today I think I may take down my thanksgiving stuff and put up my big Christmas tree. I know alot of people already have..I usually do it the day after Thanksgiving, but I think it would be good to keep busy all day doing something. I may make a Hobby Lobby run later. It's just good for me to stay busy.

These pics were taken late yesterday afternoon, after Ryan's service. We went back to the cemetary after they were through with the burial.










I am so thankful for these three beautiful babies I have. They are so precious to me.



I will never stop missing her...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."