12.23.2010

our day in pics..







I can't label my photos on my mobile Blogger, so that's why they all appear at the top. I have gotten used to this mobile blogging..

Anyhow, my niece Maycee spent the night with Laiken last night. This morning I curled their hair with the chi and they were so excited. The flat iron makes the best curls ever...
We had to go to Little Rock to go to the bank and the traffic was horrendous...I thought Scotty was going to have a panic attack...lol.
The girls were jamming out to radio Disney..throwing their hands in the air..:-)
I took the picture of this house in Little Rock..it cracked me up. Pink flamingoes, m&m's going to the tropics..LOL.

Camden has an obsession with ties and he likes to clip them to his shirts. Whatever works...he's a mess. I have this feeling he's going to be the boy in the family who is girl crazy and I can envision girls calling our house for him...not a good thought for this mama..

Scotty wrestles with the kids all the time, even in the kitchen..it gets wild and loud around here. But I LOVE that their daddy plays with them.

Finally, here is a pic of our Christmas card. It says Merry Christmas from Scotty, Ashley, Caden, Laiken, and Camden. In memory of Ryan Elizabeth, born into heaven 11.9.10. I felt like we should include her in our cards this year. I waited until two days ago to send out cards.

My prayer this year is for those hurting, missing loved ones, and those who are sick during the holidays. Last year we were unsure of how Scotty was going to be, and praise the Lord he is doing well on his medicines. I've read so many blogs in the past few days that have tugged at my heart and made me cry, and bring me to my knees to pray for people I've never met. Hug those around you, hold your kids tight, and love like crazy..
I pray that everyone has a very Merry CHRISTmas..and remembers the true meaning. I'm just so thankful for the time I get to spend with my family. That's what I love about the holidays..:-)

Merry Christmas,
Ashley
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."