8.02.2011

bunch 'O nothing




Just thought I'd do an update from my phone. We have been moving all weekend. Seems crazy. We just moved. It will take me a year to get all these boxes put away. I'm taking a break right now, I just got so overwhelmed!!

We got a new dishwasher last night and I talked Scotty into installing it himself to save money. Just thought id take a pic of him in action, ha!

Today ADT came to redo my alarm system. My hubby has got this house secured like Fort Knox. It may not do anything, but it helps me sleep. I felt so violated after our break in, especially since they took pictures of my kids. My Yukon got broke into about a month ago too. Maybe ill sleep good tonight:)

Friday Camden turns 7!!! Crazy. His daddy won't be home on Friday so we surprised him with a yummy ice cream cake last night. I can't believe he's so big. Time literally runs away. It happens in a blink..

It is just too hot outside. We are under an ozone alert right now. I think my allergies are the worst theyve been all year. I don't just have seasonal allergies, I have year round allergies. It's just miserable. Literally I can't breathe for long out there. I think its like 107 out there right now and its yucky hot. I don't complain about the weather, I just want to stay inside!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oohh... Ice cream sounds soo good right now! I almost let my kids eat some for lunch while we were out today because it was soo hot out! Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week.

I'll be saying a prayer for the disappearence of some of those boxes ...:)

FrouFrouBritches said...

Happy Birthday Camden - a few hours early. Just noticed your chalkboard on the side of your cabinet. Love it!!!

When did you get broken into? YIKES!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."