8.03.2011

what im loving wednesday....


First and foremost, I am LOVING these kiddos...
(this was playing dress up at the Shiloh musuem in Springdale)

And this kid, too..picture at the Oklahoma Aquarium.

I am also loving this man.


I am seriously LOVING eating cucumber salad every day. If you want my recipe, holla!


And it's so HOT that I am only eating sandwiches at home. That's all I want to eat. Sandwiches and cucumber salad. My current fave is turkey, avocado, and tomato. With lots of salt and pepper and a splash of sandwich oil. I am totally LOVING it!


And, this may be the best news ever!! If you didn't know, Razorback football kicks off in one month!!!!! I am LOVING this! Woo PIG SOOIE!!!!!!!!!


I am LOVING all of God's blessings bestowed upon me. I am happy today, can you tell? I am just loving today! :)

One last thing, this song just kind of fits my life right now. I heard it and loved it. :) Listen to the words!



Happy Wednesday, ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so glad that you have so many wonderful blessings and gifts from God in your life right now!

That sandwich looks awesome and you should totally post the recipe for that cucumber salad. It looks so refreshing in this heat!

xoxox

FrouFrouBritches said...

WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE! I'm soooo ready for football!

Nancy said...

I want that recipe! Please email it to me!
jnlk77@gmail.com

www.houseofhudspeth.blogspot.com

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."