8.05.2011

Dear Camden William--

When you were born, my life instantly changed for the better. When I was pregnant with you, I was so worried how hard my life would become with a 2 year old, a 1 year old, and a newborn. I remember how hard it was to be pregnant and home alone with those two. Fast forward--the day you were born, 7 years ago today, I came face to face with one of the biggest loves of my life. You were the sweetest. You looked like a monkey with all the tons of black hair you had, and somehow it's blonde today. You overcame lots of obstacles as a toddler as you were slower than the "other kids", but look at you now. :) You bring me so much joy, little boy. Your smile is contagious, your laugh is infectious, and your hugs and kisses are the bestest. You tell me I am pretty every day, you tell me you are sorry for all your little mistakes, and tell me you love me more times than I can count throughout the day. You are growing up and it's hard to see my "baby" become such a big boy. I could eat you up still at 7 years old. Mommy and Daddy love you so so much!!!! You are hard headed and a little feisty like your mama, but I am thinking you will outgrow that soon...I hope!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Camden!

M4 said...

He is adorable! Happy Birthday!

The Mama said...

Happy Birthday Camden!!!!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."