8.06.2011

Saturday Edition

{My pics I took today are NOT UPOLOADING!! Blogger has been a pain lately!)


Today, I got out and went school clothes shopping with the kiddos. Trust me, it was nutso!! Little Rock was insane today! It was 108 today (actual air temp) and it was HOT!!! At the first store, I got in line and got my wallet out to pay, and realized my debit card was in my car and I had parked SO far away and me and all three kids had to leave the checkout line, go get my card, and come back. UGH!!


We went to Justice after I got all the boys stuff for Laiken, and she racked up. She was THRILLED that I let her pick out so much stuff. The smile on her face as worth the small fortune it cost me. She has told me a gazillion times since we've been home thank you, you're the best, and she has squealed a zillion times. She is so happy. The line at Justice was literally out the door. I waited in line for an hour. My feet were killing me, and the boys were running around chasing little girls in the store. Boys in an all girl store=DISASTER:)



After that we went to Moe's to eat. We love Moe's. It has been one of our faves for years. I always always get chicken nachos with black beans, pico, shredded lettuce, fresh jalapenos, lots and lots of cilantro, black olives, and guacamole. YUMMY!!!! I was craving spicy, so I had lots of jalepenos and my lips were burning, and when I walked out into the hot sun, YOWZA! I thought my face was on fire:)

Yesterday, we had a small gathering with cake and pizza at my grandparents for Cam, but we didn't stay long. My grandpa was feeling pretty terrible, and today he had to go back to the heart hospital. I took pics with my real camera, I will try to upload them sometime. He has fluid around his heart making him feel horrible. Scotty says it's very painful. I wish and pray he will be back to normal soon!!! I also took the kids by to see who their teachers are, that's always so exciting, we love doing that. They are happy with their teachers, and so I am. It really seems like just last year I was blogging about the day we went to the school and had snowcones to celebrate and I was pregnant and so over the moon..

It's funny how this past year seemed so long.....and now that school is starting again it seems like yesterday. I feel like this is going to be the best year in awhile. I posted this song on Wednesday and it feels so true in my life right now..
"I don't understand Your ways
Oh but I will give You my song
Give You all of my praise
You hold on to all my pain
With it You are pulling me closer
And pulling me into Your ways

Now around every corner
And up every mountain
I'm not looking for crowns
Or the water from fountains
I'm desperate in seeking, frantic believing
That the sight of Your face
Is all that I need
I will say to You

It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it all
I believe this
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it
It's gonna be worth it all
I believe this

You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it all
I believe this
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it
You're gonna be worth it all
I believe this"

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

The Mama said...

Praying for you this this year is awesome!

You are one AWESOME momma for waiting in link that long for clothes! You inspire me!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."