8.28.2011

update

I'm bringing to you another boring blog post from my phone. Hopefully soon I will have more substantial things to blog about.;) I am going to the Dr. tomorrow so please pray!

I just realized after reading my last blog post it wasn't very clear..or maybe confusing. My pap at my post partum was abnormal and they never notified me..so I asked at my first prenatal..and she said no, it was abnormal, let's repeat it. So the results I got by certified mail were from this month. It looks like it may be precancerous cells and they want me to have a biopsy which I am refusing. They are not scraping, punching, or whatever it is they do on my cervix. I'm not very happy with them. Had they told me after the first one, I could have had testing and dealt with it. Now I'm pregnant and I'm not taking risks to my baby. I would prefer to not have brochures sent to my house about cervical cancer, and etc..I would much rather the nurse call me or discuss this at my next appt. Now my anxiety is through the roof and I'm very nervous...

I'll update tomorrow, please pray!;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

The Mama said...

Praying. Praying right now. I am so sorry you are dealing with this worry, on top of everything else!!!

Hope for a good appt today

(By the way, that's too funny what you said on my blog. I am going to find you on facebook now and friend you. I am totally fine with you knowing my name!!!!:)

Hillary said...

I'm praying soo hard for you right now friend! I would do the exact same thing as you. I would totally put off my own health for that of the baby!

Please update soon!

Lots of love xoxox

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."