4.02.2012

Softball

Softball is in full swing and Laiken's team opened up the season tonight with a win! 14-2!



This girl got a Homerun! Woo Hoo!

On Saturday, we had opening ceremonies for the softball season. All the teams and girls are introduced and we pray for the season.



Love sweet 9 year olds.



They released these balloons at the end.

I love softball season and look forward to it every year!! It was neat taking Sawyer B. tonight to her first ever softball game. Guess who will be three weeks old tomorrow?



This little stinker! Such a dark picture, but you can totally see the stink face:-)

God IS good!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that stinker face, so funny. I loved softball as a kid, my kids have no interest... if it dose not involve a board, oh well. I enjoyed you pics, I could almost smell the concession stand.

Hillary said...

Wow, the prettiest girl on the team and the best player too! How awesome to start off the season with a homerun! I love your little stink! I wish I was there to kiss her sweet face!

xoxox

Nancy said...

YAY!! Way to go, Laiken! A homerun is the best!!!
Hope you have a great day. We are tired from the ball fields already!

The Mama said...

Love those pictures of Laiken! She is just so pretty!

Christi said...

Way to go Laiken. I love softball too. My son in at the age of baseball (t-ball) and wants no part of it. Makes for a sad mom... I will give him time and he will come around.

Good luck Laiken with this years season...

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."