5.13.2012

Mothers day

There's so much I want to say, but I can't find all the words. Today was bittersweet. I'm so thankful for my redemption baby..but this morning at church there was no award or flower given to the moms with babies in heaven...I needed the message this morning-I'm reminded of His faithfulness when I see Sawyer's perfect face.

We had lunch at my Memaw's.



I'm a baby wearing mama;) sporting my Moby! Anyone else love this thing as much as me? And no I was not driving with Sawyer in the Moby;)

My mom and Laiken


Mom, Memaw, and Sawyer


Sweet, funny Memaw;)





Today was chaotic without Scotty! It's so hard-im not going to lie. Four kids alone is rough at times. My boys are boys and they are at a stage where it's just hard. Notice no pics of them?!

I'm so thankful for each and every one of my babies. I'm thankful I grew up with two grandmothers, a great grandmother who rocked, and an amazing mom!

Happy Mother's day to all you moms!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pictures. It's rough not to have all of our children to celebrate Mother's Day with. Happy Mother's Day to you:)

Melody said...

I'm sure days like this make you miss Ryan even more! I love you sweet friend.
I TOTALLY need a moby! I want one SO bad!

The Momma said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!!! So glad it was a good Mother's Day!!!

Unknown said...

Wow your mom is beautiful, I see where you get your lovely looks from :) I know it is hard no matter that we have other kids that we are thankful for. I can imagine being without my husband would be really difficult also. I understand about your boys LOL boys can be tricky :)Saying a prayer for you now!

Kerry said...

Ahh kids, I loved and smiled when you mentioned there were no pics of your boys haha.
And yes I totally do think you look like your mum, although I have not seen your dad so I may be wrong.
So glad you spent the day with the people you love! Isn't it funny how you have to clarify that you weren't driving with your baby in your pouch thingy hehe, as if huh!?
I had to clarify I was not drinking and driving with my pic of the Ginger Beer lol (it is not beer!)
Have a great week Ashley :)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."