7.07.2012

Fourth and stuff

I seriously don't blog enough anymore. Especially when my 9 year old now reads and tells me I don't update enough:-) I'll try harder!

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I love the red, white, and blue and the patriotic feel. Our town had a festival but the fireworks were cancelled due to our lack of rain. The night before the 4th, my mom and I took the kids.

Little fire cracker:-)


Oh, here's a just because. How stinking cute is this child?


Watching bull riding. Her first rodeo.


This girl loved it. She really liked the cowboys. Help me.








I cannot believe I did not get a group pic of my kids!!! This is what happens when your husband is always gone, ha!

Mom and SB.


She really wanted this. I didn't want to pay for it-LOL:-)


On the 4th, it was Wednesday night and I have bible study and we had a potluck before.


Just a throw in of my sweet babe:-)



So- I have lost a little weight and I have been trying to get ready for the beach and wanted some new "dinner dresses" or church dresses, whatever. So I ordered two that came today. I LOVE!

Apparently, I like Chevron.





And I got this cute shirt!



And no, I don't usually model in my bathroom mirror:-) But I'm thinking of buying a small inventory of women's dresses for my website..maybe starting with these?






What do y'all think?

I've been shopping for SB, too. So fun!



This afternoon, we finally got rain! And it stormed! I HAD:-) to go to Target and there was no power! We walked around in the dark!



This guy cracked me up walking in the water. Can not believe the rain! Crazy:-) We prayed for it!


I'm pretty sure we are going to have a lazy weekend!

Hope everyone has a great one!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Gah girl! You look AMAZING! I'm coming over, moving in, and eating exactly what you eat :)!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!

xoxox

Kerry said...

You look soo great!! I need to get off my lazy butt...I love your new dresses and SB's as well :)
Your mum looks so young too!!

Kim said...

Love all the pics! You look awesome!! Cute dresses! I love Laiken's face painting:)

The Momma said...

Looking good girl!!

Loving the first dress, the black and white. :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh love the dresses!!!! The Sawyer outfits are soooo sweet 2 :) You look beautiful!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."