7.16.2012

Overdue-4 months

Honestly- I haven't been blogging or reading many lately because I've just been so busy. I blog because I think it's so amazing to look back and see what you were doing at a certain point. I don't do it for any reason other than that and the bonus are the great friends I've made through this little world. Anyhow, I will get back into the swing of things again.:-) Sometimes I just need to take a step back and enjoy my kids.

So, last Friday my sweet sassy Sawyer B turned 4 months!! I cannot believe it. Sometimes, almost daily I have to pinch myself. It's almost like a dream that she's here.






On Friday morning, we went for a swallow study at Arkansas Childrens Hospital. She basically has the same feeding issues Laiken had. She cannot drink liquid because she aspirates and she could get pneumonia. When she refluxes, it also gets in her airways. It's so hard to feed this child. She has choked and turned colors more than I care to talk about. She still cannot suck, swallow, breathe properly. She refluxes after one swallow and it comes out her nose.

Somebody was tired waiting. And hungry.


We went for lunch afterwards. After all, the princess turned 4 months!


I love this cloth butt:-) Cloth diapering is amazing!


Yes, mommy I am getting big.


And I am so cute!



I'm also a happy happy girl.



Sawyer-

At four months old you are more precious than I EVER dreamed.
You weigh 13 lbs.
You are 24 inches long
You eat 5 oz every three hours thickened to slop. You eat a can of cereal every two days. I hate it.
You also eat baby food now. You like it.
You smile all the time!!!!!
You love your brothers and sister and giggle at them all the time.
You laugh out loud! And it melts me.
You are still swaddled.
We still cloth diaper you.
You wear 3-6 month clothing.
You still co sleep with us and won't be going anywhere. Especially with your issues.
You stick your tongue out all the time. It's silly.
You love your bumbo.
You roll over.
You sleep all night. I thank you for this.
You are SO SO loved by everyone and especially by me. You've made me so happy!
Your siblings love you to the moon and back. They simply adore you.
And your sister? Well, she thinks she's your mommy and she's such a great help. She can't stand being away from you!

This has been an amazing four months! We love you!:-)

Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

Nancy said...

She melts my heart & she could not be any CUTER!!! What a doll baby!!
I'm so sorry you have to go through that again! Bless her heart, that is scary! She looks adorable in the cloth diapers!

Kim said...

She is sooo precious! She looks like Scotty! You definitely enjoy your time with your sweeties:)I hope she gets the hang of things soon.

The Momma said...

Love love love this post! Have missed you, but I also understand hanging out and enjoying the time with your kiddoes!

Unknown said...

I so agree with blogging I LOVE it but sometimes life just gets busy. Sawyer is so precious, what a beauty. Praying for the problems to be better soon.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."